Thank You - 2022



Good Bye 2022!

Thank You for Your Prayers & Support in 2022!

This year was totally unique for me & ministry. 2022, A Year full of surprises and heart-breaks. The ministry experienced extreme turbulence like never before. Many have left, deceived, cheated & also tried to destroy the reputation. The Lord stood Still with Me.

Despite of many challenges, our Lord enabled us and we conducted almost 25 Seminars across India, Multiple Evangelism rallies in Mumbai & Pune, Movie Evangelism etc. We were able to distribute more than 2 lac Gospel pamphlets to preach the love of Christ which is highest ever in my life.

2022 is the Year to remember as the Lord helped me to write the First book of my life for his glory. The first book is First in India in English & Hindi on a very crucial subject. With zero support from any Big ministry, Book store, Big/Fame Pastors, the books sailed through many houses.

There were pastors, churches and so called activism groups who categorically announced my name in their groups and churches to discourage people to attend my seminars or invite. I have many disturbing screenshots of pastors who have spoken ill about me. Unlimited social media hate comments, abuses. I am termed as Anti-Christian, enemy of pastors, devil etc. However, the lord knows that my efforts are only to strengthen the very local church which rejects me and warn them from false teachings. Many things to share but this may give you a brief of my journey in 2022. I still thank God for his immense grace which helped me to sail through. Can I say that I am one of the most hated Christian preacher/apologist in India? Yes, I can because the hate against me and GA is strongly visible.

Despite all, the Lord has been faithful and he lifted me throughout the year and kept renewing my strength. I wish to thank all the churches, pastors, brothers/sisters who chose to stand by me even though they had to suffer insults because of my association. May our gracious lord bless them for their faithfulness.

As I close this year, I wish to tell everyone that India needs Resources Revolution. We need resources in Indian languages which must be purely in Indian context. May our Good Lord help us bring Revival in the world of Christian literature.

On behalf of Glory Apologetics, I wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

With Love in Christ,
Francis

1 comment:

  1. God bless you brother following you from a long time thank you for your service.
    And one more thing brother, thank you for your work with Christian maturity seminar that one has helped me lot.
    With that all the best wishes for you and Glory apologetics. Keep growing brother ✝️✝️

    God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this article/blog! We welcome and appreciate your opinion in the comments!